About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 80,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4 billion square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
Position can be remote!
What this job involves
Championing an inclusive environment
As a Recruiter with our Talent Acquisitions team you’ll be skillful at marketing our attributes to candidates. Encouraging candidates with diverse skill sets and perspectives to join our team.
Being at the heart of the team
You’ll collaborate with HR Partners and managers to clarify job specifications and staffing needs to fill current and future openings. You’ll handle all stages of recruiting including but not limited to: sourcing, screening, interviewing, referrals, counselling, negotiating, and offering. You’ll regularly analyze and report your success.
Inspiring and leading the best
You’ll inspire our junior recruiters and sourcers by developing best practices and strategic recruitment plans for various entry and executive level roles as a guide for the team.
Embracing the human side of business
You’ll leverage your network of colleges and universities, diversity associations, social media contacts, and employee referrals to identify and contact qualified applicants to fill positions. Maintaining these relationships will be the key in having a successful pipeline of candidates.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
Education and experience
A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Marketing will be essential, and you’ll need between 3 and 5 years of experience in recruiting. Also, familiarity with search firms is valuable.
A relationship builder
Both verbal and written communication skills are vital, and, of course you’ll be good at establishing relationships with all levels of the organization.
The talent acquisition industry is consistently changing with technology. You’ll need to make technology work to your advantage. Staying abreast of the latest applicant tracking systems and sourcing platforms will support you in recruiting top talent.
You’ll have a proven track record of results as we’ll expect you to work independently, multi-task, and manage your time to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you’ll want to work as part of a diverse supportive and talented team.
- Manage a healthy volume of niche, full life cycle recruitment across multiple specialized roles
- Generate a diverse candidate population using various methods including job boards, membership organizations, and personal networking
- Partner with the business to create efficient and effective recruitment strategies for sourcing, pipelining and urgent requisitions
- Conduct phone interviews with applicants to ensure candidates meet minimum qualifications
- Attract top talent and maintain relationships
- Proactively build an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates for critical and repeat positions to ensure future talent needs are met
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, referrals, and advertising
- Source for multiple searches and supporting several hiring managers simultaneously
- Assist with managing and growing our employment brand and recruiting presence across social media channels
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with at least 1 year of prior recruiting in a 3rd party agency environment highly preferred
- Ability to communication effectively to business leaders on status of candidates
- Strong MS Office, skills
- Technology savvy including social media and process mapping
- Experience with Workday recruitment management tools and/or ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) is a plus
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and communication skills required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Applicant Tracking Systems