Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
$16.50 to $20.30 hourly
OfficeTeam is actively seeking a hard-working, dedicated, and efficient HR Coordinator/Assistant who is eager to gain experience.
Our client is looking for a results-oriented HR Coordinator/Assistant with 1+ years of experience supporting a human resources department. This is both a challenging and multi-faceted role, but an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the recruiting and HR team.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with several fast-growing companies with competitive compensation! Apply today!
Recruiting Coordinator/HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage the new full-time process from beginning to end for all new employees, including creating offer letters, collecting new full-time paperwork and facilitating the new full-time orientation
- Monitor and report on critical HR metrics such as attrition, headcount, trainings, etc.
- Support and coordinate various HR and recruiting programs, including open enrollment, employee recognition and the company's 360 performance review
- Provide a high level of customer service to all candidates
- Assist in the development and implementation of various HR policies and procedures; prepare and maintain policies and procedures manuals and documents
- Print out and distribute resumes, schedules, and initial feedback to interviewers
- Collaborate with the HR and recruiting teams to improve upon existing programs and contribute to strategy around finding and attracting top talent
- Responsible for creating the "ultimate candidate experience!"
If you are interested in this position, please email Email blocked - click to apply
1+ years of HR/Recruiting experience required
BS/BA Degree preferred
Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access, Google Apps, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Perform Secretarial Duty