As an Accountant, you will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities for our client.
- Establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries to proper accounts
- Developing, implementing, modifying, and documenting record keeping and accounting systems
- Computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements
- Developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets; preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Month End Close experience
In addition to your accounting experience, you will need strong analytical abilities and good communication skills to succeed in this role. Are you the skilled Accountant we are looking for? If so, we want to hear from you!
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 1 - 3 years of public or private accounting experience
• Advanced level Excel skills
• Solid month-end accounting and GL and Account reconciliation experience
• Ability to perform and work as part of a team