LUXURY BRIDAL MANAGER
Title: Luxury Bridal Manager
Reports To: General Manager or Assistant General Manager in their absence
Reporting to this Position:
The Luxury Bridal Manager is a supporting management position within Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry stores. This position will achieve Store and individual sales goals by providing superior Guest experience and expert knowledge on all bridal merchandise. This position will be responsible for overseeing bridal sales performance, timepiece merchandise launch executions, implementing bridal product education provided by Signet, and developing training plans to improve areas of opportunity for Store as a whole.
- Meet or exceed three of the five performance standards. Sales must be one of the three.
- No Code of Conduct written counseling within the past six months.
- DCA certified.
- Minimum six months with company or similar experience level with another company.
- Completion of Minimum Training Requirements training module (Found on Signet Learning Portal) and completion of the Minimum Training Requirements Quiz with a passing score.
Serve guests and promote store sales
- Consistently attains sales and performance standards, Special Event and Store promotion results.
- Promotes an environment of total guest satisfaction by making the guest’s shopping and jewelry needs the first priority.
- Provides an exceptional Guest experience by keeping with the Guest’s agenda and providing proper follow-up by utilizing the Clienteling system.
- Consistently monitors the flow of Guests and assists with matching the appropriate Team Member with the Guest.
Supervises bridal merchandise and effectively train all Team Members on bridal merchandise
- Oversees the implementation and administration of bridal merchandise, including sales performance, promotions, incentives, launch executions, visual display and merchandising, while also attaining sales and product knowledge on other merchandise categories throughout the store.
- Develops and maintains complete knowledge of all bridal merchandise, becoming the Subject Matter Expert, to effectively train all Team Members on the features and benefits, quality, value, warranties, services, and procedures associated with each bridal brand and collection.
- Operates as a point of contact with vendor partners and is responsible for successful completion of all vendor trainings, eLearnings, and incentive submissions for the store.
Collaborates and assists with Management Team
- Evaluates areas of opportunity regarding each bridal brand and collection and coordinates with the management team on developing and coordinating effective training plans to improve behaviors relating to merchandise sales, standards performance, and Guest experience.
- Collaborates with the General Manager on recruiting, hiring, scheduling, performance appraisals, counseling’s, updates related to all pertinent information about Team Members.
- Communicates to the General Manager all pertinent information relating to Team Members including personnel and security concerns, merchandising needs, etc.
- Responds to Guest complaints and issues in a prompt and courteous manner in partnership with the General Manager.
- Assists management team with primary responsibilities in their absence.
Other essential responsibilities
- Acts in a manner that aligns with Signet’s Core Values and respects Guests and Team Members.
- Consistent, regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention, Sales and Credit policies. Maintains a high level of security awareness with all selling procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lead by example by attaining required daily performance standards, Special Event goals and executing Store promotions.
- Positive, enthusiastic, team-spirited work style, exhibiting Signet’s Core Values at all times.
- Analytic thinking and reasoning.
- Ability to train and develop Team Members, conduct Store training meetings as needed.
- Professional approach and image.
- Tactful, friendly manner when dealing with people.
- Ability to plan, organize, follow-up and supervise the work of others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including phone etiquette.
- Ability to accept responsibility, make decisions, delegate, and follow-up as appropriate.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to operate all sales-related equipment.
Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between display cases; to handle and feel merchandise; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of merchandise.
- As required by the Store to include evenings and weekends.
- Three nights per week or as required by the General Manager.
- Sunday on an alternating basis or as needed.
- Store hours during Special Events and key selling times of the year.
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
Signet maintains an online registry system to encourage all interested employees to apply for careers in the management positions listed in this registry, and to ensure equal opportunities for advancement to all Signet employees. We particularly encourage women and minorities who are interested in management opportunities at Signet to participate in this program and use this online registry system to express your interest in a management position. Registration in this online system does not guarantee a promotion, but is necessary for consideration for any promotional opportunity to a management position listed in this registry.
Electronic Visual Display