Come work for a company that truly cares about you! Home Instead Senior Care is seeking caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. On-going world class training to ensure your success. Supported by a responsive office staff. Area of service include, Keller, Southlake, Grapevine, North Fort Worth, Watauga, Haltom City, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and Colleyville.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care Assistance
- Memory Care Support
*CAREGiving experience is preferred. Family experience can be considered.*
We are looking for compassionate people who are willing to learn and have a positive attitude.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available 7 days a week with competitive pay and benefits.7:00am to 12:00pm, 8:00am to 12:00pm, 8:30am to 12:30pm, 9:00am to 1:00pm, 10:00am to 2:00pm
All new caregivers must be available at least every other weekend.
To learn more please contact Hannah or Shyler at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply, or apply at [ Link removed ]
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.