Commercial Lines Account Manager
Our client is seeking to add on a experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their team in Needham,MA
Responsible for the retention of assigned client accounts. Responsible for managing client service needs. Activities include, but not limited to new and renewal marketing, handling client questions and requests, policy checking and coverage review. Required to perform essential functions and meet service standards and Best Practices developed client.
• Service a high volume of accounts independently (without producer involvement) utilizing carrier websites and online rating systems.
• Provide technical expertise in coordinating the inside service of new and existing clients through sales, account development, and problem solving in accordance with the objectives and procedures based on clients Core Values and Standards.
• Respond to client requests for information, documents, and general insurance inquiries. Handle all aspects of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance. Occasional outside service visits, to the client, may be required.
• Maintain renewal expirations, avoid any lapse in coverage. Identify policies requiring renewal attention – contact client for updated information.
• 3-5 years experience in Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance Agency along with a thorough understanding of all Property & Casualty insurance coverage, underwriting and rating concepts.
• High School Graduate. College degree preferred, but not required.
• Must hold state Property & Casualty insurance license or willing to obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe.
• Hold an industry designation such as ARM, CIC, CPCU or expected to further industry knowledge through courses.
• Must be comfortable with internet based programs as well as intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office products. Knowledge of Sagitta/ImageRight preferred, but not required.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need