Manpower is recruiting for an IT Support Tech to work a 1 year temporary assignment in Watertown, MA. A+ certification required. If you have experience training users on software and hardware problems this is the job for you.
TSG Tech Support with Driving
* Provides support activities in an assigned area.
* Performs equipment exchange and recording inventory controls, software installations and program updates, troubleshooting and problem resolution on computer and Telecommunication systems.
* Train users on supported software and hardware with understanding of technology from a user perspective as well as technical perspective.
* Assist users to resolve computer related problems such as inoperative hardware or software.
* Travel is required using one's personal vehicle to provide Technology Support for Customers.
* Willing to work various shifts, able to work five days per week with possibility of weekends as needed due to vacation coverage or planned weekend upgrades.
Qualifications: Associates Degree in Computer Science required Bachelors preferred and A+ certification required. Proficient/Advance skills in Microsoft Office Access, Word, Excel and Outlook. Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision-making skills. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to prioritize daily tasks.
Hours: 4pm-12:30am M-F
Location: 15 ARLINGTON STREET WATERTOWN MA 02472
Pay Rate: $26.60
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact me at Email blocked - click to apply. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.
Server (Computer Science)