To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bowling Green, KY 42104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT Senior Oracle Developer
Camping World • Bowling Green, KY
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1966, Camping World is America's #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, and RV maintenance & repair. The company has grown from a single store in Bowling Green, Kentucky in the mid-1960’s to more than 120 Camping World Super Centers nationwide today. Camping World offers over 10,000 quality RV parts and accessories, a wide selection of new and used travel trailers and motorhomes from top RV manufacturers, and more than 500 service bays equipped to repair and maintain all types of RVs.
Title: IT Senior Oracle Developer
Department: Information Technology – Applications Department
The IT Senior Oracle Developer is a senior level position within the Information Technology Applications Department. The position will provide advanced level development and support of CW Oracle EBS and databases. The ability to communicate with and support various internal customers is critical to the success of this position. As a senior level team member, this position will be required to take the lead on development projects and other efforts. As a part of the Applications Department, this position will also be required to participate in support activities - including after hours on-call and system monitoring.
- Design and development of Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, forms and custom applications.
- Application development in Oracle EBS modules.
- As needed, Oracle SR documentation and information requirements.
- Work with business users to refine Business Requirements Documents, Functional Design and Testing documents.
- Convert business requirements into technical design documents, develop and implement the solution.
- Develop test plans and scripts.
- Lead projects and enhancements efforts from conception through deployment.
- Deliver solutions on-time and ensure satisfy internal customers and external parties (e.g. auditors).
- Participate in peer code/design reviews to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of experience in providing Oracle EBS development
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12 required, with strong preference given to those with R12.2.x experience.
- PL/SQL programming advanced skills and experience
- Strong familiarity with Oracle EBS base tables and views
- Experience using Oracle EBS open interface APIs and Oracle Forms Developer
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including ability to use Microsoft Office desktop tools (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong interpersonal skills – including the use of written, electronic, and oral communication.
- Sound reasoning, analytical, and problem solving aptitude; Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Desired Skills / Experience
- Experience with XML processing using Oracle PL/SQL functions
- Oracle BI Publisher Experience
- APEX programming experience
- Oracle workflow and AME knowledge highly desired
- Experience with building new WEB ADI Integrator applications
- Usual office environment, including sitting for extended periods of time
- Flexible scheduling including evening and weekend work as required
- Occasional travel (less than 5%)
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse, and to handle other computer and retail system components
We promote a drug-free work environment.
Competitive pay, based on experience.
We don't just accept diversity — we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside – and not simply check – the box.