To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Brinks Incorporated • Springfield, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Coin Room Processor-CVS.
The Coin Processor is responsible for coordinating and performing coin processing duties. The Coin Processor is an experienced processor and may prepare simple reports, arrange schedules or train others in addition to processing duties. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Perform daily operations in the coin area including but not limited to verification, change order preparation and inventory management
• Verify counts and reconcile daily balances at the completion of shift
• Maintain accurate records, handle customer inquiries and generate reports
• Ensure maximum product quality in a timely fashion
• Note and address areas of opportunity and/or escalate issues to the supervisor or manager
• Ability to lift boxes and bags of coins ranging in weight from 10 to 50 pounds repeatedly thoughout the day
• Opreate a forklift for unloading and loading a semi-trailer.
• Opreate power lift and power jack
• Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations
• Maintain orderly and clean work areas, including all machines, tables, cabinets and storage areas
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a coin processing environment
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
• Good basic math skills
• Coin room experience
• Data entry experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.