To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
OSI Group • Aurora, IL
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under broad supervision, is responsible for managing a variety of treasury activities. Support treasury operations and strategies and develops analysis to support the financing activities of the company. Responsible for development, maintenance and ensuring compliance with internal controls and policies and procedure for global treasury.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
(i.e., Policies, procedures, goals, etc. for which you are responsible.)
- Prepare weekly cash and debt trend analysis; follow-up with country finance directors on unusual or
unexplained movements for wholly owned and joint ventures.
- Work cooperatively with the country finance and business teams to prepare rolling 12 month capital and debt forecasts.
- Provides detailed financial analysis to be used by senior management
- Creates integrated forecast and budget models and scenarios for income statements, balance sheets, cash flows, and compliance.
- Understands and manages appropriate procedures and process around month-end, quarter-end and year-end
close activity and reporting for the Treasury function.
- Prepare debt, cash, compliance and outlooks and management presentations materials
- Develop models to evaluate various investment alternatives on future cash, debt and compliance as well as
prepare detailed modeling for evaluation by potential financing or investment firms.
- Evaluate the cash forecast/actual against annual plan both retrospectively and prospectively
- Work with local management to establish appropriate working capital metrics for the each country and business.
- Back up cash function
- Other special projects as assigned