Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more - each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Stanback Rehabilitation Unit at Novant Health Rowan Medical Center. If you have experience in medical surgical and/or short-term or long-term rehabilitation; experience with strokes, orthopedics, amputations, motor vehicle accidents, spinal or brain injuries, this may be a good fit for you to make difference in a patient's recovery.
About Novant Health Rowan Medical Center:
- 268 bed, non-profit regional medical center located in Salisbury, NC
- Offers wide range of services in emergency, maternity, surgery, cancer, rehabilitation and other specialty care
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission
Nursing at Novant Health Rowan Medical Center:
- Shared governance
- Clinical ladder program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements & financial assistance with certifications
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Salaries commensurate upon experience
- Relocation assistance available for qualifying applicants
- 403b and matching program
- Flexible full-time, part-time & weekender schedules
- On-site pharmacy
- Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations
Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of #remarkable? Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit URL blocked - click to apply. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthNursing #salisbury #nc
Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
URL blocked - click to apply
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations