To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virtual, Minnesota, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Endoscopy - Sales Representative - Western Minnesota
Stryker • US-State-MN
Posted 20 days ago
• Promote and sell Stryker Endoscopy products within approved indications for use.
• Understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules set forth by Federal, State and Local governmental authorities including, but not limited to: reporting of device complaints, accurate recording and reporting of financial transactions and other reports determined by Stryker policy, and the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute.
• Understand and comply with the Code of Ethics and company policies.
• Understand and comply with applicable customer policies, HIPAA, and vendor requirements.
• Educate and inform doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel about the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products.
• Direct product evaluations in OR and office settings while adhering to OSHA, Hospital, and other pertinent guidelines
• May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
• Keep regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
• Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
• May assist in the training and development of sales personnel.
• Manage, maintain and complete reports about product inventory.
• Exhibit a base understanding or ability to learn and operate software programs such as Microsoft Office and Oracle Sales Information System.
• 2-5 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable).
• B.A. or B.S. degree required.
• Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects.
• Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
• Must be able to communicate telephonically and with electronic means (i.e., email texts, etc.).
• Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC, etc.).
• Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
• Must be able to drive an automobile.
• Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions between Stryker and its customers.
• Must be able to readily solve customer complaints.
• Must have fundamental understanding of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer.
• Able to analyze and prioritize market potential-based call patterns.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.