Are you passionate about doing work that matters? Join our team at Evergreen Woods! Now accepting applications for PT Utility Aides to support the dining functions of a campus by providing various services in the areas of food preparation, dishwashing, sanitation, and the receiving and storage of supplies under the supervision of the Executive Chef / Director of Dining Services.
Now hiring for the following shifts:
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise levels).
- Works with hands in gloves or immersed in water for extensive periods of time.
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
We offer 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program - request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout every pay period. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Education Reimbursement & 401k with match.
Outline Of Food Preparation