To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Prescott, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Aide Part Time
The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society • Prescott, AZ
Posted 27 days ago
Join our not-for-profit organization that has provided nearly 100 years of housing and services to seniors with a commitment to quality care and service in a Christian environment.
Show YOU care, join us today!
Home Health Aide Part Time
Location: 0300 - GSS Legacy Home Care
1953 Commerce Center Circle
Prescott, Arizona, 86301
Employment Type: Part-Time
None: 14.00 - 15.08
As a home health aide you will be responsible for providing care to assigned clients in a caring and efficient manner. Additional responsibilities include:
- Helps clients with dressing and undressing and maintaining proper clothing.
- Assists clients in maintaining proper and clean appearance.
- Assists clients with bathing and maintaining cleanliness of all body areas.
- Helps clients with toileting needs.
- Helps clients with meals and in meeting dietary needs.
- Assists clients in transferring, repositioning and walking.
- Reminds clients of self-medication as per care plan, reports deviations.
- Respects clients' property and assists clients to safeguard personal items.
- Assists clients to keep personal space clean and orderly.
- Maintains clients' well-being, privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
- Complies with HIPAA guidelines.
- Provides clients with opportunities for independence and choice as appropriate.
- Receives and shares information; observes and reports clients' conditions to appropriate staff.
- Explains procedures before and during cares; interacts with clients and maintains client-centered conversations.
- Documents care provided to client.
- High school education or higher education is not required to be hired into this job.
- At least six months prior work experience in a health care facility preferred.
- Completion of an accredited nursing assistant / HHA training program with written skills test and competency evaluation, and formal certificate obtained.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write, and verbally report clinical information to patients, representatives, and caregivers, as well as to other home health staff.
- Must have or be able to obtain an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must have or be able to obtain a CPR Certification.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License and Proof of Auto Insurance.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying employees. The variety of benefits include: health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit: https://www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status.