To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West New York, NJ 07093
- ARI Fleet
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Coordinator - Supply Chain
ARI • West New York, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Coordinator – Vehicle Supply Chain
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Formerly #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator – Vehicle Supply Chain in our Mount Laurel, NJ office responsible for the coordination of the procurement, execution, communication and status reporting of critical client accounts through the order to delivery process within Vehicle Supply Chain. Provide proactive account management and analysis to include, but not limited to, status reporting, throughput planning and execution.
What will you do?
- Solicit and monitor order pipeline from outside sources, including but not limited to Sales, ADR, AM, RTM’s
- Communicate order expectations to internal and external customers as needed prior to order placement
- Creates, analyzes and distributes custom supply chain status reports to internal and external stakeholders with a focus on identifying process improvements and proactive communication
- Monitor customer order cycle and status to ensure vendor commitments align with actual performance
- Interface with manufacturers, dealers, sales, body companies, and internal and external customers
- Oversees and coordinates the supply chain process to ensure client vehicles are delivered licensed and timely
- Work with Supply Chain Analyst and Client Process Specialist to apply LEAN principles and approaches to uncover more efficiency and increase team capacity
- Support Supply Chain Analyst with global initiatives as needed
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge and exposure to all areas of Vehicle Supply Chain
- Familiarity with major upfit vendors; constraints; ship through, ship to, licensing and overall Supply Chain processes
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with all levels of management, customers and vendors
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, pay close attention to detail, excellent organizational and follow up skills are required; is creative and have advanced problem solving skills
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, with knowledge of ARI systems and Business Objects software
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in college with equivalent and relevant experience
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.