Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
The developer is responsible for developing processes for applications at this company, as well as supporting incident management and change requests. They're looking for a team player who supports other developers with solving bugs in applications and developing new concepts for designs and features. The Developer must be proficient with multiple programming languages for efficiency in scripting and coding, and also suggest new functionality and changes to applications.
* Designs and codes the development of application and program solutions.
* Acts as a technical contributor in the design of new applications or enhancements including integration of purchased solutions.
* Performs and assists other team members in providing ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution, and support tasks for existing systems.
* Is fully familiar and compliant with the efficient utilization of the prescribed methodologies and ensures compliance for the work.
* Performs or assists with integration and system testing, according to detailed test plans to ensure high-quality systems.
* Assists business partners with User Acceptance Testing.
* Supports the implementation of systems into production, including integration of purchased solutions.
* Analyze, design, develop, test and implement application software in support of business initiatives. Prepare related technical documentation.
* Evaluate user-reported issues and work with other team members to resolve
* Become familiar with business processes and assess business activities performed globally to determine proposed solutions and potential impact.
* Design, build, implement and maintain databases, scripts, views, functions and stored procedures within SQL Server to support application software.
* Ensure integrity and validity of data extracted from the applications.
* Assist in documenting system requirements, defining scope and objectives.
* Assist with implementation of software in new sites including process analysis, importing data from legacy systems, testing and validation.
* Develop test plans; perform testing per approved plans and coordinate end user testing activity.
* Installation and testing of vendor software patches and upgrades where applicable
* Track all programming changes using help desk and version control software
* Develop interfaces to external applications such as financial packages, tax systems, and banking interfaces.
* Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
* Development & customization programming as required (URL blocked - click to apply, NET, C#, SQL, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Business Intelligence).
* Documentation and user support.
* Occasional travel may be required.
* Minimum of 10 years of work experience in application development
* Minimum of 5 years supporting Syteline ERP from Infor, including CSI V10
* Working knowledge of relational database design and concepts
* Knowledge of URL blocked - click to apply, NET, C#, SQL, Crystal Reports, SSRS
* Knowledge of developing and supporting MS SQL Server Databases in a major ERP environment
* Solid background of designing, developing & testing various software applications.
* Experience in a role requiring attention to detail, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
* Proven experience or demonstrated capability in working in IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments
* Highly motivated individual that can research issues and solutions independently.
* Ability to decipher large amounts of existing code and identify sections of code requiring changes.
* Knowledge and experience working with an ERP system. Background with Finance, Purchasing, Order Entry, and Manufacturing applications.
* Advanced knowledge of business operations and processes, ability to execute tactically
* Solid understanding of relational databases and proper design for scalability. MS SQL experience is a must.
* Ability to work in a professional environment with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to work with business, legal, engineering and other stakeholders to deliver products/services * A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
* Proficiency with software development best practices and system architectures
*Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
* Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts with both internal and external partners.
* Strong time management, planning skills and sense of priorities.
Infor/ syteline/ ERP / Salt/ Lake/ City/ Utah/ Developer
For more information, please contact me at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email URL blocked - click to apply
ERP Recruitment Experts
Microsoft Sql Servers
Sql (Programming Language)