Our Client offers patrons the ultimate sports restaurant experience, providing a club-level atmosphere with VIP food, VIP views and VIP service - they have truly taken game-time to the next level with bright, inviting dining rooms, elevated fan experiences and a chef-inspired menu filled with diverse flavors like gyros, fresh salads, homemade Bleu Cheese, hand-crafted burgers and fresh, never frozen wings and burgers to satisfy every sports fan. With more than 70 units across the globe, Our Client is changing the sports restaurant category, bringing elevated food and experiences that are accessible and affordable to all.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
- If you're tired of a boring job - this is the place for you!
- Great quality of life combined with full benefit package.
- Growing Concept! Advancement opportunities!
- Club Level Sports Dining Experience' – Chef Inspired Menu, VIP View of the Game
- Family Friendly Environment - NOT A 'TYPICAL' SPORTS BAR
- Outstanding Quality of Life!!!
- 5-day, 50-55 hour work week
- Closes 11pm most nights
- Bonus Plan for ALL Managers
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Guaranteed 2 days off in a week
- 401k with company match
URL blocked - click to apply
- 2 or more years of casual dining restaurant management experience
- passion and commitment to the restaurant business
- Thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- You are team focused, you champion your team and ensure that they have all the tools they need to be successful.
- You create a following of loyal, high performing Team Members that would walk through fire for you.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 17066
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1989 in the basement of Patrice’s home, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting has grown to become one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from restaurant and hotel concepts such as The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Marriott Corporation, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Arbys, Buffets, Applebees, Friendly’s and YUM Brands.
- We have helped thousands of hospitality candidates find new job opportunities.
- Many companies have made over 500 hires from us.
- Corporate Recruiters regularly “take us with them” to a new Human Resource position.
- Early in her career, Patrice wrote a book on “How to Interview” and taught classes on successful interview techniques.
We represent all major restaurant corporate chains – $4M casual dining restaurant companies, $6M – $10M theme casual dining clubs, $4M family style restaurants, companies opening 40 new locations a year, fine dining, fast food, airports, malls and travel plazas nationwide.
View the full profile