You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Lead Software Developer
Our growing company is looking for a lead software developer.
- As the lead software developer you will work closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process
- Utilize CI/CD tools for automating builds, tests and deployments
- Present to senior leaders within direct organization
- Lead software developer/software engineer
- Employ Agile development practices across the team and client
- Design and implement Java Spring-based microservices
- Identify areas for improvement in designs
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality
- Write and update documentation in Confluence, both low-level technical documentations and high-level business descriptions
- Identify and groom tasks necessary for project completion in Jira
- Work closely with internal and client teams in a variety of capacities
- Assists with recruiting phone screens and provides input to recruiting team
- 5 years of experience with Java and Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Security/etc.
- Experience using JUnit, Mockito, Selenium to develop tests for Java applications
- Use of Maven and Jenkins to build and deploy Java applications
- Experience with Software development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of server-side web application development with ASP.NET and similar technologies with C#
- Strong knowledge of Angular JS 8 or higher, typescript, and NPM
- Strong knowledge of Web Service programming with ASP.NET Web Services, WCF, and Workflow Services
- Strong background with Heterogeneous System Integration
- Strong background with Database Design and Development, such as implementing Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Database Encryption, and data modeling
- Strong understanding of Active Directory Services programming, such as domain integration, account creation, and account updates
- Familiarity with HSPD-12Identity and Access management
- Strong background with security practices including Authentication Mechanisms, such as Windows Authentication, NTLM, Kerberos, Certificates, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with Windows Server experience including IIS Web Server
- Self-starter with the ability to lead other developers
- Experience working with the unintuitive environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, helping the client understand problems and solutions
- .NET / C#
- Azure Graph and InTune experience (nice to have).
- Experience with software application design
- Experience with Git
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Experience with Responsive Design practices
- Experience with web accessibility practices (ADA/508/Aria)
- Experience with SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience with writing unit tests
ABOUT EASY DYNAMICS
Easy Dynamics Corporation is a leading 8a and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) technology services provider with a core focus in Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, and Information Sharing. We are builders, problem solvers, and trusted advisors who bring well-architected solutions and management consulting to our clients to align them with the best practices their missions demand. As industry leaders, we are committed to delivering unparalleled quality and service in all aspects of our organization and providing our customers with outstanding technical excellence and the business acumen to advise them on both tactical and strategic initiatives. Easy Dynamics’ culture is best described as “East Coast address, West Coast attitude.” We offer a flexible, laid-back atmosphere with a strong focus on maintaining a collaborative team environment. Our employees always come first, and we are active in ensuring their personal and professional growth. To learn more about our company culture and our excellent benefits package, please visit our careers page.
Easy Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
- Active Directory Group
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Maven
- Asp.Net Core
- Business Processes
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gb8thms
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.