The Client Services Representative works with all members of the Client Services team, as well as with internal Alltran departments and external clients. This position requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and satisfy all client requests. A positive attitude and an ability to provide high levels of customer service to all internal and external clients is necessary.
The Client Service Representative must be self-directed with the daily primary goal of maintaining the departmental mission statement of; Provide our internal and external client's industry leading service and support to ensure operational success.
Summary of Responsibilities/Duties
- Represent The Company positively and professionally in all interactions with our external clients.
- Support internal operations and external clients to maintain operational success.
- Assist with the development of tools that contribute to the efficiency and productivity of the entire Client Services team.
- Assist with resolution and documentation of client issues.
- Participate, as needed, in client meetings and conference calls between The Company and external clients.
- Coordinate and deliver client special projects and reporting. (example: Reconciliation of Inventory & Client Audits)
- Identify and document programming tickets for needed client changes and development.
- Document and maintain procedures for all tasks.
- Provide cross training to other Client Service team members
- Support the Client Services team to ensure that The Company is meeting deadlines and deliverables
- Maintain client reporting schedule and month-end processing.
- Provide summary communications to the Assistant Managers and Manager of Client Services.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all internal and external clients in all communications.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to the Client Services manager and teammates.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Understand and clearly communicate clients' needs and expectations.
- Mathematical skills that include Invoicing and processing of statements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc…)
- Ability to learn and operate client systems and secure file transfers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to efficiently manage a variety of projects and customer needs simultaneously.
- Must be flexible as overtime, evenings and weekends will be occasionally required.
- High school diploma or equivalent; 1 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principle job elements essential to the job.
Alltran provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Alltran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation