$110000.00 to $135000.00 yearly
In need of an Accounting Manager to join a forward-looking company, Robert Half Finance is searching for an individual that is eager, ambitious, and experienced. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. The ideal candidate should be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This position gives you a great opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager should have experience with bank loans, capital markets, and financing. Located in the Charlotte, North Carolina area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Work closely with FP&A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Proficiency in financial reporting
- Foundational knowledge in Consolidated Financial
- Month end closings experience required
- Consolidations experience desired
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles