Morton Buildings, Inc. is the industry leader in post-frame construction. We have been in business for more than 110 years and have six manufacturing plants servicing 106 construction centers nationwide. Per year, across America, more than 3,500 new buildings sport the familiar Morton M.
Our Sales Consultants are self-driven and motivated to increase market share within an assigned geographical territory and develop relationships with long standing customers. You work as part of a team from concept to completion to deliver a building to our customer that is unparalleled in quality and backed by superior warranties and years of experience and knowledge. This territory will include Adrian and South Monroe, MI. Also, Toledo, Bowling Green, Oregon, Perrysburg and Port Clinton, OH. You must provide your resume when you apply.
Successful Sales Consultants are career minded with an extreme desire to succeed. They are able to integrate various technologies into their day to day activities in order to be highly organized and focused. Training is provided, but you must have the capability to learn as you go and adapt to the constant change of the construction industry and needs of several markets.
* Minimum of an associate degree or minimum 2 years' experience in construction, sales or related field
* Preferred degree in Business, Communication or Construction Administration/Management
* Preferred outside sales experience
* Capable of generating and qualifying leads
* Ability to grow existing market share
* Aptitude to learn and manage the process from pre-sale through completion
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
* Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
* Must have proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Minimal overnight travel required
Our Sales Consultants are provided with a company car, laptop and cell phone in order to successfully navigate the needs of their assigned territory.
In addition, our base salary with training subsidy, plus commission pay structure offers the Sales Consultant outstanding earning potential.
* Life Insurance
* Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
* 401K Opportunity
* Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
* And So Much More...
To learn more about Morton Buildings, please visit our website at www.mortonbuildings.com
Morton Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates offered employment will be subject to a pre-placement drug screen and background check. You must provide your resume when you apply.
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Management