This entry level supervisor role is responsible for driving revenue and profitability specific to the K-State Super Store operations including receiving, web fulfillment, and off-site location events at the Bill Snyder Family Stadium.
The hours for this position may vary but the excitement of the role is never ending! Be a part of all the off-site K-State events and work with a great team!
Work hard and love what you do every day! Go State!
- Coordinates, supervises and monitors the workings of multiple segments of the department and company.
- Improves processes and policies in support of department goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Collaborates with management. Assists in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and supervise operational plans.
- Plans the use of human resources. Aids the Store Manager in organizing recruitment and placement of required staff. Delegates tasks and accountabilities. Establishes work schedules. Supervises staff and monitor performance.
- Clearly communicates and monitors tasks between support teams where necessary for off-site locations, receiving and web fulfillment including IT, HR, Finance and Maintenance.
- Responsible for the organization and transportation of merchandise and from offsite events.
- Supervises maintenance of offsite point-of-sale equipment.
- Coordinates and monitors the work of various team members involved in merchandising, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Ensure quality of products. Supervise quality and quantity of employee productivity as well as the maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Accurately completes new receipts receiving process and provide communication to Team as necessary for follow up.
- Maintains a clean and orderly workspace that can be shared by multiple team members as necessary.
Web Fulfillment Responsibilities
- Fills in as necessary in web fulfillment responsibilities which could include:
- Prepares any new fulfillment orders for shipping by verifying on hand quantities and matching shipping standards. Completes fulfillment and return/exchanges processes per outlined SOP.
- Continues efforts in this area to maintain a clean and orderly workspace that can be shared by multiple team members as necessary.
- Clearly communicates with team regularly regarding web store or order specific concerns.
- Engages with customers successfully in completing order transaction(s).
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related preferred.
- Two or more years of retail experience necessary.
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to seize the vision and direction of the entire corporation and incorporate into the assigned department.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Internal candidates with an experience in Wyatt a plus.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, highly self-motivated.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Telephone: [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Email: [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply