Top 5 Must Haves - Experience and Proficiency in the following:
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience in supporting WebSphere Application Server installation, configuration, and management in Windows, Linux, or Unix environment.
- 3 years hands on experience with Clear Case, SCM or equivalent experience with similar version control product.
- Hands on experience deploying and configuring Java Web applications on WebSphere 8.5 and higher.
- Strong background in networking, load balancing, and firewalls.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as AWS, OpenStack, VMware, Xen and/or KVM.
- Passion for improving software development processes and desires to automate any repetitive work you ever do. Familiarity with configuration management, tools including Clear Case, Chef, Puppet, CFEngine or similar industry-standard CM solutions
- Enthusiasm for working closely with developers to understand ops requirements
- Experience with large project rollouts at an enterprise level
- Detailed knowledge of Windows 2012 R2 and 2016 operating systems and tools
- Good knowledge of SCM (software configuration management)
- Working knowledge of web services, web application development, Oracle database Server, multi-tier application systems
- Good knowledge of software configuration, source control, and build engineering, scripting and system administration is required
- Database management expertise: MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including application and network-level troubleshooting ability
- Knowledge/experience with troubleshooting installing and configuring SSL certificates
- Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, IP ROUTING, SSH/SFTP/SCP, DNS, FTP, SMTP.
WebSphere ,Clear Case, SCM ,deploying,configuring,Java Web applications,networking, load balancing,firewalls,Amazon AWS, OpenStack, VMware, Xen ,KVM,TCP/IP, UDP, IP ROUTING, SSH/SFTP/SCP, DNS, FTP, SMTP.
File Transfer Protocol (Ftp)
Installations (Computer Systems)
Amazon Web Services