We are currently seeking a Flu Program Coordinator to perform a variety of functions related to efficiently staffing, scheduling, and monitoring local Flu Clinics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Help recruit nurses and administrative staff
- Interview, complete human resource process and establish pay rates within a specified range Orient nursing and administrative staff to Maxim flu program policies and procedures, as well as specific policies and procedures required by Maxim's clients.
- Coordinate scheduling of staff to cover clinics (100% of clinics must be fully staffed).
- Manage inventory of supplies and vaccine.
- Manage all documentation and payments for each clinic to ensure that shot totals equal the documentation totals and payments totals for number of immunizations administered.
- Submit all documentation and payments to Maxim's corporate office in an organized and timely manner to ensure timely billing.
- Data entry into Maxim specific management programs and Microsoft Excel to aid in the organization and checks-and-balances of the program.
- On-Call: Regular office hours are M-F, 8 AM - 6 PM. Flu Coordinator is expected to perform all customer service responsibilities that may occur outside of the regular office hours. Maxim will provide a cell phone for the purposes of these responsibilities.
- High School or equivalent degree required; Bachelor's or undergraduate degree preferred.
- Must be able to exceed service expectations for each clinic by exhibiting excellent communication, professionalism, organization, planning, follow-up, and a consultative approach to serving all of our clients' needs.
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer