Title: Leader in Me CONTRACT Coach & Consultant
Reports to: Managing Coach
- Contract position
Start Date: as soon as possible
- Location: anywhere in D.C. or surrounding areas
The Leader in Me (LIM) Coach & Consultant will partner with LIM school administrators, leadership teams, and staff to ensure they achieve high-leverage results, aligned to their school goals, with LIM implementation year after year.
Focus will be on building exceptional relationships with existing LIM schools. This is achieved through virtual and onsite delivery of coaching days and workshops. Frequent virtual communication will include “in between the seams” touchpoints and providing additional resources and guidance on implementation. This intentional focus supports schools by engaging all stakeholders in progressing to ‘Lighthouse’ results and beyond.
This position requires exceptional coach acumen skills, engaging workshop facilitation acumen skills, and a deep understanding of and previous experience working in the K-12 education field. The preferred candidate will have previous experience in LIM implementation and will also possess skills necessary to recommend next steps and create renewal opportunities for the schools they coach.
To learn more about our Education Solutions, please visit www.theleaderinme.org
- LIM Coaches will be assigned existing LIM schools with the following coaching responsibilities:
- Steward quality & engagement of LIM implementation to ensure alignment with their school improvement plan & achievement of high leverage results.
- Deliver virtual or onsite coaching days that include but are not limited to understanding the school history, pre-consult calls to determine focus & plan of day, delivery of day, & follow-up communication.
- Engage Principals & Lighthouse Coordinators, from multiple LIM schools, through Community Learning Days.
- Facilitate strong relationships with existing schools & district leaders to help them understand the LIM process, schedule next steps, support retention efforts, & expand the LIM process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional regional team to communicate value of LIM process & coaching to prospective schools.
- LIM Coaches will deliver virtual & onsite workshops each year to schools throughout North America, primarily during the summer months.
- Strong K-12 education background is required. Experience as a school building Principal is preferred.
- Experience with LIM implementation as a school building Principal is strongly preferred.
- Senior-level coach acumen skills required.
- Engaging workshop facilitation experience required.
- Ability to demonstrate skills necessary to recommend next steps and create renewal opportunities.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to fine details, logistics, calendar management, & the ability to coordinate communication among several parties.
- Deep comfort level with technology & systems including but not limited to; Outlook, Microsoft Office, Evernote, Salesforce.com, Zoom, LIM Online.
- Flexibility for extensive travel (including overnight travel) required; ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
- High degree of energy, patience, empathy, & personal maturity with a strong character is essential.
- Well-developed pattern of achievement, contribution, execution, motivation, enthusiasm, & integrity is critical to success in this role.
2020082500537 (NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass® available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages. Clients have included the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. FranklinCovey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Leader in Me CONTRACT Coach & Consultant for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information regarding our Equal Employment Opportunity policies, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Leader in Me CONTRACT Coach & Consultant
For our Reasonable Accommodation Notice and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Leader in Me CONTRACT Coach & Consultant
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Energy Technology
- Logistics Operations