1. Organized and Detail Oriented
2. Comfort with fast paced environment
Entry Level / Min Experience
The Administrative Assistant provides support for all team members. The assistant handles all duties assigned to them and is also responsible for proactively reaching out to offer assistance when time permits.
Administrative responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
- Help maintain electronic and hard copy filing system and coordinate files
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Assist in processing tax returns and updating tracking system
- Any tasks deemed necessary by the team members
A degree is a plus is not required.The person in this role must have experience in an administrative role.Knowledge of tax software is a plus but not required.Great interpersonal, time management skills are a must as well as some proficiency in Office suite products
Reliable, adaptable, have great communication skills – written and verbal, organizational and some IT skills, problem solving skills, willingness to take initiative, maintain attention to detail and have comfort in a fast-paced environment.
Clerical support,tax,dataentry,scan documenrts
Complex Problem Solving