ServiceNow Engineer – SecOps Specialist
As a SecOps Engineer, you will be conducting operations security reviews as well as creating threat models, test plans, and other processes that ensure the platforms security.
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow.
- Experience in the development & implementation of ServiceNow
- Experience across the range of modules on the platform. GRC and SecOps would be a plus.
- Experience enhancing existing, and creating new custom dashboards in ServiceNow
- At least one of: Powershell, Python, or equivalent
- Experience with remote administration techniques (WinRM, SSH)
- Integration of Ansible with ITSM tool sets
- Experience in ServiceNow platform applications: Knowledge Base, Service Catalog, Workflows, SLA's, Reporting etc.
- Core Application Administration: Policies Interactions, Application Security, Events Notifications.
- Managing scripts, UI policies, UI actions and Data policies.
- Moving data in and out of an instance using import sets and transform maps and also auto import of data into service now.
- Defining Service Level Agreements SLAs , notifications, and reports.
- Integration of Service Now with other solutions – Interface creation
- Subject Matter expert on Incident Management, Change Management Process and Knowledge article.
- Configuration Management experience in Chef/Puppet/Saltstack/CFEngine
- ITSM experience (ServiceNow)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery: GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis CI, Bamboo
- Experience in organizational transformations to a DevOps Model
- ITSM Experience
- Agile Methodoloy
The company is undergoing a DevOps methodology transformation which involves a full-stack implementation of an ITSM service request catalog powered by ServiceNow and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178