We are seeking a polished, proactive, and professional Senior Inventory Analyst to implement and monitor procedures to insure proper inventory via management of Kanban inventory level and other projects such as a building a formalized cycle count program.
This is a Manufacturing company in the Boston MA metro area (Burlington, MA) looking to hire a Senior Inventory Analyst
Senior Inventory Analyst
- Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
- Plan, schedule, and conduct component part cycle counts; track progress towards cycle count plan.
- Resolve discrepancies between operations and inventory to assure timely completion of planned work.
- Analyze material transactions, historical data, and reports to monitor and improve inventory accuracy.
- Regularly monitor inventory control workflow and the execution of assigned processes.
- Develop inventory control processes and effectively train staff.
- Create monthly inventory control reports and complete action items to meet department goals.
- Resolve process issues related to manufacturing material movements.
- Report, analyze, and drive reduction of excess and obsolete inventory.
- Lead cross-functional teams to continuously improve processes.
- Monitor Sales trends to ensure Kanban inventory levels are adjusted when needed.
- Produce and Analyze reports and metrics as requested.
Senior Inventory Analyst needs the following:
- B.S. degree in Operations or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent experience in materials planning and inventory control
- Minimum 3 years' experience in inventory analysis, production control, materials management, or material planning in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency using ERP systems.
- Ability to analyze inventory records and problem solve issues to closure
High visibility, growth, and promotion opportunities.