Responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop applications using TFS, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, IIS, WCF, Web API, Web Services, MVC 5/Core 2.x, LINQ, Entity Framework and Design Patterns
- Develop applications using ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL Server and Oracle
- Create data transformation and reporting jobs using SSIS, SSRS, and Crystal Reports
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Language Integrated Query