Ultimate Staffing Services
specializes in the temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire placement of data entry professionals. Over 20 years of service excellence has marked Ultimate Staffing Services as a staffing industry phenomenon, as we remain the only staffing company to ever be ranked the #1 fastest-growing, privately-held company in the U.S. by Inc. magazine. Offering the best assignments and benefits package in the business, Ultimate Staffing Services can help you find a job that just feels right!
Currently, our team is looking for a HR Generalist
. The HR Generalist will play the most critical role by fulfilling our company's purpose and promise to our business customers.Job Description:
Perform a variety of confidential administrative duties supporting the HR function in orientation and on-boarding, off-boarding, performance management, benefits administration, recruiting and department communications. Requires attention to detail, organization skills, ability to work in a team environment while still working independently and responsibly, make sound decisions, exercise good judgment and initiative, and respond to quickly changing prioritiesJob Responsibilities:
- Manage orientation and on-boarding. Work with HR Coordinator and hiring manager on seamless transition of new employees. Provide coordination and presentation at new hire orientation. Collect and analyze new hire survey data and coordinate other mandatory new hire training, tracking and communication.
- Introductory period performance: Maintain relationship with new staff to ensure that intro period is proceeding well. Meet with new employees at least mid-point through intro period to ensure that development is proceeding and/or concerns are noted fully.
- Benefits: Handle FMLA and related STD/LTD leave matters. Educate employees on process and required documents. Answer general benefits questions about plans.
- Provide training and presentations related to employee self-service, new benefits, legal changes. Participate in open enrollment and wellness week planning activities, review new benefits with HR team.
- Recruitment: Recruits for internships. Serve as back-up point of contact for any temporary staffing needs, coordinating with staffing agencies, and other duties as assigned.
- Manage administration and tracking of completion of required trainings including HIPAA, Sexual Harassment Awareness, Code of Conduct and other internal and external compliance items.
- In conjunction with AD of HR, act as project coordinator of annual internal compliance audit. May assist with EEO1 and other compliance. May assist in presentation of HR trainings as needed.
- Act as HR communications liaison.
- Present HR survey results and summaries.
- BA or BS in Human Resources or related, or Business related field.
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience
- Ability to communicate with impact and positivity, and to listen well.
- Demonstrable passion for HR field and for strong customer service delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills -- able to interact at all levels of the organization and provide high-level, positive and exuberant customer service.
- Experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
BA or BS in Human Resources or related, or Business related field.
3-5 years of Human Resources experience
Ability to communicate with impact and positivity, and to listen well.
Demonstrable passion for HR field and for strong customer service delivery.
Strong interpersonal skills -- able to interact at all levels of the organization and provide high-level, positive and exuberant customer service.
Experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Hr Management Systems