Clayton Homes – Internet Digital Sales Specialist
Our commitment to creating a world-class customer experience is unparalleled in the housing industry. As America’s largest home builder, we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive the highest level of customer service they deserve; from the beginning of the process until long after they move into their new home.
A Clayton Homes Internet Digital Sales Professional creates and maintains a world-class buying experience by assisting internet customers with finding their dream home, exceeding their expectations, and honoring all commitments.
To be successful in this role, you must possess an ability to build and maintain rapport, establish trusting relationships, and be a leader in the community in order to earn customer’s confidence in selecting Clayton Homes for their housing solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Protect the Clayton Homes assets by maintaining a high level of integrity throughout the sales process.
- Home Center’s website- Update and maintain all aspects of the Home Center’s webpage including but not limited to- ensure the Home Center’s inventory is updated with descriptions, pricing, pictures, and current promotions; design and implement branding for the Home Center’s web page via testimonials, home center reviews etc.
- Facebook Page- Update page and create new posts weekly to generate excitement; gather a following (‘likes’ friends, etc.); generate appointments through “Event Invitation’s”; promote current sales and specials; utilize local “yard sale” Facebook pages to generate prospects.
- Internet Marketing- Create, post, and update ads daily for new and used homes; reply to all inquiries; field calls/emails to gather customer base.
- Corporate Lead Generation- Make contact with internally generated leads sent to the Home Center from corporate, in a timely manner and set appointments to convert these leads to buyers.
- Text/Email Contact- Utilize text messaging and email to contact customers and generate appointments; research and implement new sources/programs for customer contact, marketing, and to generate prospects.
- Other New Media- Stay up-to-date on technology/apps/social media and present new ways to attract customers, gain commitments, and maintain contact with current customers.
- Other Marketing- Place marketing material around the local area, establish relationships with local businesses, banks, schools etc.
- Corporate Marketing- Maintain contact with the internal corporate marketing department to assist with email blasts, promotional items, and other customer contact.
- Follow-up with all internet leads, social media comments, emails, messages, etc. in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop expertise in areas such as finance, product, sales acumen, sales presentation skills, and your local market.
- Maintain customer files and provide timely follow-up with prospective buyers via the company’s internal system.
- Assist Home Center Manager with selecting inventory, decorating display models, and maintaining the overall appearance and integrity of the homes.
- Develop, refine, and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan to increase Home Center traffic and your personal sales.
- Present display homes to prospects demonstrating the features and benefits of the home to create added value.
- Assist customers with finding the right floor plan, selecting options, obtaining financing, and coordinating the construction process.
- Facilitate the home buying process by maintaining communication with the buyer throughout each phase of the process.
- Be a positive team member and assist in the development of other Clayton Homes team members.
- Participate in sales meetings, training opportunities, and any other company sponsored functions.
Including but not limited to:
- Strong communication and computer skills with a background in business and marketing
- Social media savvy; ability to create a fan base and excitement on and social media pages
- Experience with initiating contact and following-up with internet leads/prospects
- Must have established social media accounts/presence with a large network following
- Ability to take pictures and post them to a computer/website
- At least 6 months of sales experience preferred
- Ability to excel and contribute to a team environment
- Possess great phone skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- General understanding of the retail environment
- Must pass criminal background check and post-offer drug screen
- Ability to learn business and finance mortgage concepts
- Ability to obtain appropriate manufactured homes sales licensing
- Ability to move and lift furniture, promotional items etc.
- We are a Berkshire Hathaway Company; an integrity based organization offering unlimited career growth.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, and 401k with employer match.
- Closed on Sundays
- We offer incredible performance perks and rewards for our top performers (cruises, trips, bonuses, etc.)
- Continuous training and professional development through e-learning and/or training seminars.
- $24k base salary plus lucrative commission plan
- Paid training program allowing time to build sales
- Unlimited career and earning potential!
723 BIG HILL AVENUE
RICHMOND, Kentucky, 40475
Job Category: Sales