You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
$95,000/yr | Project Manager | Leading Benefits Package
Position: Project Manager
Location: Catoosa, OK
Experience: Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in project management
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Type: Full-time; Direct Hire
Schedule: Day Shift
Pay: $95,000 annually
- Company provided cell phone, fuel card, credit card for appropriate expenses, vehicle and computer (laptop or iPad)
- Medical benefits available after 60 days of full-time employment
- Supplemental benefits available after 60 days of full-time employment
- 401K with company match plan after 1 year of full-time employment
- DT provided Life Insurance and Disability of $25,000
- Paid PTO
ProRecruiters is seeking a Project Manager to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of assigned projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
- Create and modify equipment budgets, maintenance, and procurement.
- Coordinate with Estimators to process change orders as needed for projects.
- Assist in hiring of Field Supervisors, Equipment Operators and Drivers. Final interview to be with DT management.
- Assist in estimating as necessary (pre-bid attendance, provide field perspective to plan project, field measure, submit bids, etc.)
- Track and maintain key contract performance dates, obligations, and notices.
- Generate, maintain, and update project schedules.
- Other related duties as needed.
- Strong computer skills with programs such as Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Flexible to help where needed
ProRecruiters does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow.
ProRecruiters is a company of the Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled enterprise staffing organization whose mission is to help YOU TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.PandoLogic.Keywords:Project Manager, Location:Catoosa,OK-74015, PL:565885412
- Financial Management
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Procurement Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3997914947
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.