Entry-level TriZetto Provider Analyst
Cognizant is helping healthcare leaders make the shift-with actionable insights, more automation and efficiency, innovative products and services, and modern infrastructure which drives better outcomes at a lower cost.
When you join as an Entry-level TriZetto Provider Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work on complex emerging technology and business projects to shape the next of innovation in the healthcare industry. You will assist in designing and developing fully functional software products catering to healthcare and aligning with user needs and business goals. You will serve as part of a team to bridge development and operations functions - automate and streamline operations and processes while working collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems by troubleshooting and resolving issues in our dev/test/production environments.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Preferred majors include Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Data Analytics/Data Science
* Internship or academic experience with programming languages like Python, PowerShell, Java, .NET, or PL/SQL
* Internship or academic experience and/or certifications using cloud services: Azure, AWS, etc.
* Interested in data - Data Science, Data Analytics, Databases, large data sets, or data mining
* Excited to work within the Healthcare domain
* Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the passion and appetite to learn newer technologies
* Work within the organization to establish and grow best practices and procedures with a focus on improving the ability of the organization to meet deliverables
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
New hires will be deployed to Cognizant office(s) in Dallas-TX where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. Applicants must be willing to relocate to one of these major geographic areas. While we will attempt to honor candidate location preferences, business sand position availability will determine final location assignment.
New hires will start in August 2023. Exact summer start dates will be communicated with enough time for you to plan effectively.
Why Choose Us?
Cognizant delivers solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of our associates. You will be supported by high-caliber experts and employ some of the most advanced and patented capabilities. Our associate's diverse backgrounds offer varied perspectives and fuel new ways of thinking. We encourage lively discussions which inspire better results for our clients.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Salary and Other Compensation
The annual salary for this position is $72,000.00 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate. This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's applicable plans.
Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
* Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
* 401(k) plan and contributions
* Long-term/Short-term Disability
* Paid Parental Leave
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Due to the nature of this position, Cognizant cannot provide sponsorship for U.S. work authorization (including participation in a CPT/OPT program) for this role.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Aug 15 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Entry-level TriZetto Provider Analyst
with your request and contact information.
- .Net Framework
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing