The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Administrative Assistant for our client located in the Norcross, GA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri between 8 am - 6 pm
The Administrative Assistant will perform secretarial and administrative duties.
- Manage schedule, arranging appointments, etc.
- Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Remain knowledgeable of business unit's policies.
- May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature.
- May work for one or several department professionals, division heads, units, officers, or managers.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, records caller messages and routes to appropriate employee, greets visitors and notifies appropriate employee.
- Process vendor invoices
- Reserves conference rooms for meetings and presentations and confirms requests supplies and refreshments.
- Types information using a word processor, PC and/or typewriter.
- Copies, assembles and files company publications, manuals, forms and software documentation.
- A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
- Excellent knowledge of administrative practices and procedures. Ability to manage sensitive, complex, confidential information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Professional appearance and presentation
- Thorough knowledge of the use of office equipment required by the position (e.g., PC, typewriter, word processor, copier, fax) and any software associated with that equipment (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Skill to maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information
- Ability to format and produce reports, charts, graphs, and other correspondence using various PC software packages
- Ability to compile and report business information
- Ability to sequence and monitor multiple activities for self and others
- Attention to detail in making appointments, travel arrangements and maintaining forms, records, etc.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Setting Up Files