**This is for an experienced and already-trained AD adjuster in the Utica, Binghamton, or Oneonta area.
THIS IS NOT A TRAINEE POSITION**
We are looking for a talented Auto Damage Adjuster to join our team as an Auto Damage Adjuster I, II, or III! As an experienced Adjuster, you should have a minimum of 12 months of Auto Damage experience and demonstrated a track record of success delivering excellent customer service while promptly and accurately settling claims. The ideal candidate will have the ability to handle complex claims using their technical and industry knowledge.
Salary varies commensurate with experience.
Primarily Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM, but must be flexible
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Experienced Auto Damage Adjuster - Utica/Binghamton/Oneonta Area, New York* that includes:
- Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training, Licensures, and Certificates
Qualifications & Skills:
- New York State Appraiser's License *required*
- Valid driver’s license (must meet company underwriting guidelines for at least the past 3 consecutive years) and the ability to maintain applicable state and federal certifications and permits
- Willingness to be flexible with primary work location – position may require either remote or in-office work
- Solid computer, mechanical aptitude, and multi-tasking skills
- Effective attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to expand on these abilities
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins on the date of hire. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.
$55,875.95 - $102,664.25
The above annual salary range is a general guideline. Multiple factors are taken into consideration to arrive at the final hourly rate/ annual salary to be offered to the selected candidate. Factors include, but are not limited to, the scope and responsibilities of the role, the selected candidate’s work experience, education and training, the work location as well as market and business considerations.
- Attention To Detail
- Claim Processing
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Mechanical Aptitude