What would it mean to you to join an organization dedicated to YOUR growth, YOUR stability, and YOUR income? With over 2,800 team members nationwide, apply now to find out what it means to work at Great Expressions Dental Centers (GEDC); a leader in providing premier preventative dental care, orthodontics and specialty care.
We are looking for a qualified, professional and motivated Patient Coordinator who is ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a team and grow personally and professionally within our Great Expressions family!
Great Expressions has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey and delivering a positive experience; we also are motivated to deliver a positive experience and growth opportunities for our Patient Coordinators since YOU are the reason for our patients’ experiences.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time (8 paid holidays plus 1-2 week(s) vacation time)
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
We are looking for a team oriented individual who is outgoing with impressive communication skills, organized, professional, service minded and willing to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the job. As a Patient Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships within all levels of team members in a business, build productive and smart schedules to benefit the practice and patients, be exposed to various insurance plans to understand the patients breakdown of benefits, understand treatment plans, assist patients with financial agreements and so much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by teaming up with your Practice Administrator and Leadership team!
If you are ready to stop looking through jobs and ready to begin a new career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
- Minimum of 2 years in a Dental, Medical, or Retail setting with strong emphasis in customer service is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Pleasetake just a few minutes toapply via this ad and create an account; any further positions you apply for, all of your contact information will already be saved!
In addition, we will send you updates on any future positions you may be qualified for.
Maintain Indexed Record
Electronic Medical Record
Maintain Medical Record