Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY
As a Field Sales Manager with Liberty Packaging, you will continue to grow our market share as a leading solutions provider within the packaging, displays, and corrugated industry. Responsible for sales management, sales acquisition, and client retention. You will drive sales through leading and coaching a team of producers, who prospect, present, and close new sales within the industrial and manufacturing markets. This full-time position reports directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing - South and will be based out of our Fort Worth location.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Required SkillsREQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Builds and maintains a high-performance, team-based culture through effective coaching, communication, and performance management. Serves as a strong role model for Liberty Packaging's values and principles.
- Drive excellent pipeline management and focused on account and territory growth through use of the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), to include lead and opportunity tracking, report generation, logging customer contact, scheduling tasks, and calendar planning.
- Provide hands-on support, mentorship, and management of team of sales representatives. Support the development of their capacity to bring in new business, expand business with existing customers, identify and capitalize on opportunities, and resolve issues to maintain strong relationships and trust with customers.
- Owns achievement of annual sales objectives. Works with and enables team develop and execute on sales strategy and tactics to ensure the team meet/exceed goals.
- Work collaboratively with customer service, production, and distribution teams.
- Develop sales strategies to identify new qualified customers and maintain an active growth pipeline (industries such as: medical device, technology, food & beverage, pharmaceutical); targeting key decision makers and creating the right approach to reach them and successfully close the deal
- Create and identify opportunities for value added solutions to new and existing customers by utilizing a proven consultative sales process.
- Motivate and foster a team selling environment that delivers superior value to our customers.
- Stay up to date on factors influencing the market and our competition.
- Establishes a renewal strategy for all assigned accounts and ensures its flow and communication to all external and internal parties. Responsible for maintaining knowledge about all assigned accounts and ensuring that organization wide client information is accurate.
- Travel 50%.
- Other duties, as assigned
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years sales experience; with a demonstrable track record of growing and closing sales
- Strong sales leadership experience; demonstrated ability to build, develop, and motivate a sales team to drive sales, refine their skills and understanding of the market, and exceed goals.
- Significant consultative selling experience though value added solutions
- Competitive drive to win, while ensuring customer's needs are met with speed and accuracy
- Strong communication skills, talking with customers via phone, meeting in person and delivering presentations
- Excellent ability to analyze, problem solve, and make decisions.
- History of operating successfully in a collaborative, data-driven, growth-focused culture.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably within the corrugated industry
- Previous packaging or adjacent industry experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- Regular sitting, standing, and walking throughout the day to accomplish tasks
- Manual and finger dexterity used regularly with some repetitive finger motions
- Ability to work in front of a computer screen for long periods of time
- Specific vision abilities include close and distance vision; able to identify colors, small letters, and numbers; hand/eye coordination, depth perception and able to adjust focus
- Hearing and speaking
- Other conditions may include frequent reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, pinching, grasping, and gripping.
Comprised of multiple companies with headquarters in New Hope, Minnesota, Liberty Diversified International (LDI) is a privately held company employing more than 1,900 individuals across our manufacturing facilities, production facilities and core business operations in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Georgia, Mississippi, Texas, Arizona, California, and Mexico. With deep roots in the corrugated box manufacturing industry, we operate in the core markets of paper, packaging, workplace products, corrugated plastics and building products.
Since 1918, our values - Caring, Innovation, Trust and Excellence - have guided our day-to-day activities. We believe that when our employees are aligned with these values, we create superior solutions and service for our customers. The LDI family of companies includes Liberty Packaging, Liberty Paper, Liberty Plastics (Custom Solutions and Quarrix) and Safco.
• • •
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Consultative Selling
- Customer Service
- Finger Dexterity