Our client, a P&C Insurance Leader, is expanding their Workers’ Compensation Division and seeking to add (2) Workers’ Compensation Underwriter strictly due to growth! This person would be responsible for underwriting guarantee cost accounts within the Middle Market space throughout the Southern New Jersey region. This includes prospecting and prequalifying new producers to determine working relationship, appointing new quality producers, developing book growth, maintaining superior internal and external relationships, and implementing effective and profitable pricing strategies. These are FULLY REMOTE positions!
- Work on new business opportunities with key agencies/brokerage firms for their assigned territory.
- Produce marketing research to help identify opportunities for management, product enhancements, new distribution channels and new geographic markets with growth potential.
- Drive profitable sale of Company’s Workers’ Compensation products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with brokers in order to successfully produce, manage and grow our business.
- Provide production support through producer visitations and by participating in underwriting and production presentations.
- Effectively communicates decisions and resolve agent/customer concerns promptly.
- 2 - 5+ years of Workers’ Compensation underwriting (monoline or package) experience
- Proven track record of building strong business relationships with agents and insureds
- Strong communication, analytical skills, and business acumen
- Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred
- $90,000 to $120,000+ annual base salary plus lucrative bonus plan
- Ability to work Fully Remote
- Extremely competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life plans
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with employer matching
- Commercial Awareness
- Pricing Strategies