Infrastructure Business Systems Analyst
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Workforce Solutions organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for two Business Systems Analyst roles for one the largest Financial firms in Columbus, Ohio. These opportunities are for a 6 Month Open-ended Contract.
Applicants must have 5+ years of experience as a BSA within the Infrastructure space in an enterprise level environment. If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
If you are interested in these or other Business Analyst role, please contact Brittany Mullen at Email blocked - click to apply
Company & Group Details of the Business Systems Analyst:
- The BSA will work as part of a collaborative team in a fast paced enterprise environment.
- The individual will need to be able to document processes, have a self-starter mentality while being able to be a team player, and hit the ground running.
- Be able to work with the Infrastructure, Contact Center Applications, and Deployment teams to ensure timely and functional work is delivered.
- Work for one of the region’s Top Financial Firms.
The organization offers several perks including but not limited to: training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café and Starbucks, heavily involved with the community and philanthropy.
Requirements for the Business Systems Analyst:
- 5+ years as a BA ideally with Infrastructure, Contact Center Application, and deployment space.
- Strong Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, and Project experience.
- Coordinate and drive project schedule with the Project Manager.
- Leadership experience is preferred.
- Have a self-starter mentality and drive to work independently and as a team member while coordinating and prioritizing work.
Technologies for the Business Systems Analyst:
- Able to map out tasks ahead of needs and able to drive to completion.
- Contact Center Application or System Experience is required.
- Experience with CRM, Call Center, and Origination Systems.
- Analyze data and propose actionable steps from the analysis.
- Focused on execution and collaboration, tracking project milestones, document project plans, schedule meetings with agendas, and communicate to stakeholders.
- Test script creation.
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178