At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:' [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Transportation Planner 1
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Transit Planner, you'll have the opportunity to:
* Support the creation of technical reports, presentations, and other materials to document planning study findings (such as corridor studies)
* Collect, assimilate and manage project-related data
* Contribute to technical reports, presentations, and other materials for stakeholders and clients to document planning study and concept design findings
* Assist in preparation and participation of public information meetings and hearings
* Support the work of others in the completion of required studies, documents, and reports
* Make active contributions to planning work sessions in conjunction with appropriate technical professionals and other disciplines
* Participate in a variety of transportation planning projects
- Law Enforcement
- Public Relations
- Stakeholder Management
- Concept Arts