Registered Nurse (RN)
Nurses and More, Inc.is currently looking forRegistered Nurses (RN)to help with our homecare clients. We have hourly cases or visits with opportunities to manage cases (PER DIEM). Experience with admissions, supervisory visits, discharges and OASIS a plus. This is a perfect fit for someone with a hectic schedule and needs flexibility when it comes to their work schedule!!
Nurses and More, Inc.is a Home Health and Staffing Agency who has been taking care of loved ones for over 32 years!! Do you want to work for a company that offers you stability and flexibility at the same time?Nurses and More, Inc.is the place for you!!
Nurses and More, Inc. in Orlando services the Central Florida region - Orange, Osceola andSeminole counties.
Nurses and More offers the following benefits to our staff:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit / ATM Payroll Card
- Great Support Staff
- Flexible Schedules (PER DIEM)
- A Great Work Environment
- Health Insurance
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have at least one full year of experience within the last three years (names anddates of places of employment must be provided)
- Current BLS - Healthcare Provider Certification (online certification not accepted)
- Physical within the past year (must include statement of "free of communicable diseases" or "without evidence of communicable disease").
- Current PPD / TB test (within past year) or Chest X-ray (within five years)
- Two Professional References
- Criminal history report with no activity listed (we will obtain at no cost to you)
- Pre-employment drug screening required
- Proof of full COVID vaccination (per CMS vaccine mandate) OR submit an approved medical exemption (with supportive documentation) OR religious exemption prior to hire date
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs initial and ongoing patient assessments in response to patients' needs and physician orders.
- Initiates written place of care, re-evaluates and updates the plan as necessary.
- Provides skilled nursing care within nursing scope of practice.
- Documents skilled care services provided in compliance with federal/state laws and regulations, and Agency policies and procedures.
- Initiates case conferences to discuss multidisciplinary team responsibilities, patient progress, plans for continued care, to assure patient care needs are met.
- Addresses and supports patient/family cultural practices, as long as such practices do not harm others or interfere with patient's treatment plan.
- Promotes and provides patient/family/caregiver's education using various verbal and written communication techniques.
- Supervises Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at least every 30 days; supervises home health aide (HHA) / certified nursing assistant (CNA) as required by state law.
- Plans patient discharge appropriately to address patient's ongoing needs.
- Coordinates patient care and/or services.
- Communicates with all members of health care team, including physicians in a timely manner.
- Notifies the physician, Director of Nursing, Clinical team of any changes in the patient's condition or modification of plan of care.
- Attends Agency meetings and in-service programs as required.
- Obtains appropriate number of continuing education credits to maintain re-licensure status.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and Agency information at all times.
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Clinical Works