Crosbyton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
222 North Farmer, Crosbyton, TX 79322
P: Phone number blocked - click to apply | F: 806-675-2258
URL blocked - click to apply
Part-Time: Saturdays 6pm-6am
Crosbyton Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a 53-bed skilled nursing facility located on North Farmer in Crosbyton, Texas. We recognize that there is more to life than medicine and therapy. That is why we strive to provide our residents with a warm, supportive environment as well as a variety of choices for social and recreational activities.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN works under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse Practice Act, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment. Responsible for delivering nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting patient data, making observations and reporting pertinent information to the care of patients. Will also direct and supervise care given by other nursing staff members as needed.
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to residents in our care
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as an LVN in the state of - TX
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language fluently
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are valued and offered a benefit package designed to fit their needs and those of their family, which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse