To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwood Park, IL
- Luciano Michael
- Phone: 7736322314
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Call Center Representative
Aerotek • Norwood Park, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Medical Customer Service
- Call Center Experience
- Passion for Healthcare
- Good Tenure
- Will be taking 110-150 inbound customer service calls a day
-Variety of different calls regarding booking doctors appointments, discussing medical symptoms & transferring calls, determining if patients are in network, etc. Some calls can be detailed and challenging.
-May received "suicide calls" and will be trusted and trained to transfer and maintain calls
- Patients will also call for referrals to other doctors
- They will call to transfer medical records from different doctor's offices
- Look up doctor's schedules online to schedule appointments
- will be required to ask personal healthcare questions to best assist a patient
- Using dual monitors and head sets
- Sometimes doctors or other healthcare professionals can call in so these reps need to be very professional
- They will be doing a lot of data entry and using their system
- They will have to send messages via email and their internal messaging system
- They need to prioritize their duties
- 4 weeks of extensive training in the class room. Training will be from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. This will go over their software and terminology. They will be taught how to do aspects of the job and the trainees will have to teach back each thing 3 times. After four weeks, they will be on the floor and working with the senior reps and mostly shadowing. Usually after week three they will be on the phones doing the job, but with supervision.
They will be assigned to a "Pod" which will focus on dealing with customers/patients from a certain neighborhood. This is how the people at the call center are grouped. Each Pod sits together in groups of 10 - 20.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.