A position has opened up for a creative thinker who enjoys collaborating and working independently via The Creative Group. This Graphic Designer opportunity would be a long-term temporary-to-full-time position, based in the Sterling, Virginia area. Experienced, innovative and talented Graphic Designers should apply today.
What you get to do every single day
- Organize the layout, format, and design of materials. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs
- Command a proficient knowledge of design in various software applications
- Prepare high-quality images that will be added to a variety of marketing projects, which could include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- Graphic design experience
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- BFA is a plus
- Proven knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- Previous use of Photoshop, InDesignm, and Illustrator
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.