Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay is able to grow rapidly by capitalizing on an array of business opportunities that present varying levels of risk on the part of the company. By being analytical and methodical in the way we approach risk, we can mitigate risk/reward opportunities in a way that anticipates pitfalls to ensure success. Whether it's areas for expansion, or identifying risk with certain clients and partners, being preemptive and proactive in our audit, we will always come out ahead.
The Credit Investigator is an essential position for the smooth running of the day to day operations of the Large Credit Team. He/She will work cross-functionally with disparate teams to reconcile accounts and gain insight into a customers' potential for risk. An entry level credit risk position, the role focuses on the provision of administrative and operational support to the team. He/She may also make recommendations or assist in developing changes to mitigate and limit the potential risks in certain processes. By being analytical on our internal and external processes, Worldpay will continue its rapid growth as we mitigate inefficiencies and problem areas.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Contact customers via email, letter, and telephone to obtain financial and other information required by Analysts
- Acquire outstanding information on a timely basis and escalate issues as appropriate
- Collate all information required for a credit review ahead of scheduled assessment date
- Ensure credit systems/databases are maintained accurately at all times
- Manage security reconciliation and record-keeping processes
- Collate statistics to facilitate the production of internal and external reports
- Assist the Analysts in daily monitoring tasks
- Act as a reference point for both internal and external stakeholders for any issues relating to the acquisition, monitoring, and release of collateral
- Continuously evaluate efficiency / effectiveness of the team and assist in the implementation of new processes which lead to service improvement
- Undertake ad-hoc projects to meet the specific business requirements of the team
- Preferred minimum of 2 years of professional experience; or a degree without experience; or equivalent related work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue