At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
We have an incredible opportunity for the right individual to join Brightspeed as the Manager, Reporting and Analytics. Reporting to the Director, Sales and Channel Performance, you will oversee metric gathering, analytics, modeling, reporting, and data warehouse design to support the Mass Markets Sales and Channel organization. This includes budgets, forecasts, business unit reporting, gap assessments, as well as managing the Mass Markets data infrastructure and coordinating with IT.The Main Responsibilities
- Oversee the planning, reporting and consolidation of Mass Market sales and marketing metrics and scorecards, ensuring the accuracy of results on a timely basis
- Produce accurate, clear and concise operational analysis to communicate key trends, variances, risks and opportunities
- Develop learning models that proactively predict sales trends based on a variety of factors.
- Development of annual daily sales unit budgets as well as monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Deliver timely, accurate and insightful Daily/Weekly/Monthly sales and marketing reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve or change processes to reduce waste and drive efficiency to promote more time for analytics
- Develop applications that aid the organization in making data universally accessible.
- Define Data Warehouse requirements to IT and partner with IT to drive timely solution delivery
- Implement governance and process support to maintain data quality
- Identify solutions to complex issues through collaboration with multiple sources and peer groups
- Recruit, train and mentor internal or vendor staff and partner with key stakeholder/customer organizations
- Create an environment of innovation and continuous development of new insightful reporting views
- Work on special projects as assigned
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a technical field
- 5+ years experience in Data/Analytics
- Experience in executive level reporting, analysis, and communication
- Statistical knowledge, or a desire to learn, including practical application of predictive and proactive models
- Fluent in data fundamentals: SQL, data manipulation using a procedural language, statistics, experimentation, and modeling
- Relevant knowledge of sales and marketing processes
- Independent ability to extract and consolidate key sales, marketing and/or operational data from multiple sources and prepare insightful reporting and analytics
- Demonstrated leadership experience and a progression track of taking on roles of increased responsibility
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Expert ability to manage requests, establish priorities and proactively communicate expected timelines to customers
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, skillfully and appropriately with all levels of management
- Extensive Excel and PowerPoint knowledge or aptitude and desire to achieve expert level skills
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to distill and present actionable information from complex research or analysis
- Successfully managed remote direct reports and worked with distributed teams
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!We Offer Competitive Compensation And Comprehensive Benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consolidation (Financial)
- Data Analysis
- Data Processing
- Data Quality
- Data Warehousing