To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Operations Support Specialist- Contracting
TeamHealth • Knoxville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
This position's primary responsibility is to provide support related to contracting (facility and provider) and to collaborate with regional service centers' staff, as well as corporate departments. This role is to be focused on driving efficiencies and standardization with these back office functions, maximizing related proprietary operations software and enterprise applications, and responding to service needs. This position will also serve as a subject matter expert for routine software releases as well as special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prioritize tasks and facilitate operations support activities based on company's strategic goals, policies and procedures, service center needs, regulatory changes, and/or new business acquisition.
- Facilitate task force meetings and special project sub-committees, providing input, distributing meeting agendas, and meeting minutes.
- Ensure issues are reported on, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner, including responding to service desk tickets for provider and facility contracting.
- Serve as the key contributor to process improvement and technology advancements for contracting and advocate for standardization and automation in those efforts.
- Document work processes and policies for provider and facility contracting functional areas.
- Perform user testing, solicit user feedback, report defects and provide approval of software changes for facility and provider contracting.
- Provide support for special report requests involving provider and facility contracting.
- Provide end-user support in conjunction with the Educational Services Instructor.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and role model for processes, policies and procedures.
- Participate in project work teams in order to provide feedback on behalf of the provider and facility contracting functional areas.
- Work to ensure seamless integration and support of operations software and enterprise applications.
- Perform data quality checks, data integrity maintenance and data research.
- Serve as an ambassador for contracting with regional service centers, EIT, other business units and functional area representatives in Operations Support.
- Possess a working knowledge of how other functional areas intersect with contracting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) years of college (Bachelor's degree, preferred); or 3-5 years related professional experience;
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision;
- Ability to facilitate meetings via conference call, video/web conference, and in-person;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, and effectively communicate outcome;
- Ability to adapt to work on multiple projects and adjust priorities to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where priorities tend to change often;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, including understanding of how to interpret operational processes and translate them into documented processes and requirements;
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Basic knowledge of other software products, such as database applications;
- Basic understanding of business units and functional areas (HR, Legal, Compliance, Accounting, Provider Compensation, Recruiting, etc.) and how they integrate.
- Travel (up to 25%) may be required.
PHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Job performed in a well-lit, modern office setting;
- Occasional lifting/carrying (10 pounds or less);
- Occasional bending/stooping/reaching/pulling;
- Moderate stress;
- Prolonged sitting; and
- Prolonged work on a PC/Computer.
- The information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
- This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the essential functions. Also, may require physical and/or mental stamina to work overtime, additional hours beyond a regular schedule and/or more than five days per week.