Ultimate Staffing is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist with strong Customer Service experience and be the primary contact for our customer requests, providing information about products, following up on placed orders; and answering any general inquiries via phone, text, and email.
* Organize and managing of promotion contracts.
* Perform account analysis, prepare account reconciliations based on promotion contact(s) and Special Promotion Rebate (SPR).
* Serves as a liaison between the sales team, customers and brokers to enhance the customer experience to retain relationship and satisfaction.
* Receive and process all retail customer and ecommerce orders.
* Communicate with logistics team to ensure that all orders ship on time.
* Provide issue resolution for customer and broker concerns dealing with purchases, incorrect billing, late delivery.
* Work collaboratively in a team environment across all departments.
* Maintain customer database and ensure records are updated.
* Responsible for reviewing customer shipment queries and take immediate action to correct or solve issues that may occur.
* Must be an effective communicator. Listen, learn, and engage customers to educate them on our products and brand values.
* Other job duties as assigned.
* 5+ years of proven professional experience in customer service support.
* Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
* Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
* Strong client-facing, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Bilingual English Spanish is a must.
If you are interested in this role please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.