- Must have current footprint and be able to hire, manage, and lead a team.
- Establish a strong presence for CCM
- Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to borrowers
- Negotiate terms and conditions with borrowers
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan.
- Manage their branch personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products
- Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and programs
- Comply with all applicable federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position
- A minimum of 2 years Branch Manager experience
- NMLS License Required under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 (“SAFE Act”) *
- Must have strong footprint in current marketplace and be able to recruit and build their branch.
- Experience proactively soliciting new business
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests and determine trends in a given market place
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Resolve Customer Issue