ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading manufacturing organization and they're looking to hire a Senior Accountant. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great pay, a work/life balance, and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
• Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
• The Senior Accountant will analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
• Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
• Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
• Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
• BS in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent business experience
• 1+ year of related business experience
• Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
• Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
Apply immediately for immediate consideration!
Keywords: accounting, accountant, senior accountant, operations, finance, financial analysis